Levenhuk Bino 110R 10x50 Binoculars
Well suited for use in low light environments (dusk, dawn, mist, overcast, and so forth).
Bino 110R Binoculars are well suited for use in low light environments (dusk, dawn, mist, overcast, and so forth). They allow observation of objects at a short distance (13.2 feet / 4 meters and on). This model can also be used while wearing eyeglasses.... más
Bino 110R Binoculars are well suited for use in low light environments (dusk, dawn, mist, overcast, and so forth). They allow observation of objects at a short distance (13.2 feet / 4 meters and on). This model can also be used while wearing eyeglasses.
- Waterproof rubber-armored casing. Can be used in high humidity, rain and snow. The model is perfect for hunters, fishers, travelers and sports fans;
- High-quality Porro prism with optical glass BaK-4;
- Multilayer-coated lenses for enhanced picture clarity, better color rendition and excellent contrast;
- Can be used while wearing eyeglasses due to high eye relief;
- Folding eyepieces;
- The binoculars can be mounted on a tripod (not included).
The kit includes:
- Objective lens cap - 2 pieces
- Eyepiece cap - 2 pieces
- Cleaning wipe
- User manual and lifetime warranty
Bino 110R Binoculars are ideal for monitoring remote objects regardless of environmental conditions. Multilayer-coated optics allow a bright, sharp image across the entire field of view with excellent color rendition. Due to the wide field of view and focus distance of 4 meters (13.2 feet), the binoculars can be used for observation indoors as well.
The weight of the binoculars is minimal for a device providing images of such high quality. They are easy to use, reliable and ergonomic.
Like all Levenhuk optical instruments, this model was created for everybody to rediscover and reinvent the world around us, beautiful and amazing as it is.
|Optics material||BaK-4 glass|
|Objective lens diameter, mm||50|
|Field of view, m/1000 m||110|
|Close focus, m||4|
|Exit pupil diameter, mm||19|
|Eye relief, mm||25|